Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Renting & Real Estate
Finance Discussion Forum

How do I get a loan to do home improvements?
I paid off my house last year, right after doing so I was laid off and my credit is now in poor standing. I need a loan to consolidate bills and do home improvements so I may sell my home. What can I ...

Florida Landlord Tenant Question - Can the "Buyer" of a property throw me out with only 25 days notice?
My lease is from 4/1/2010 - 3/31/2011. I was told a cash buyer has the property under contract and will be closing by July 15 and I have to get out by the time the closing. This was told to me by ...

Have prior eviction and cant get an apartment is there anyone who will accept us? Akron OH?
My fiancée and i were 15 months through a 2 yr lease when we were both laid off in same week, less then a month later our daughter was born we sold everything we could and did all we could to make ...

Neighbor problems!!!!! HELP!!!!! I NEED YOUR ADVICE!?
Ok so Me my boyfriend and our daughter live in a duplex that we rent. There is a neighbor downstairs thats been living on the property for close to 50 years. We have neighbors that are living in a ...

object to a lawful develpment certificate application?

does a successful perc test increase a land's value by a lot?
I looked at real estate ads for a community I own a lot in. It appears that land that went through a perc test is at least 3-4x the value of ones that haven't. Since I'm selling my lot in ...

What is the purpose of a security deposit on a lees?
What is the purpose of a security deposit on a lees and can the landlord hold the deposit if you terminate the contract prematurely (with or without the required notice)?...

CAN AN EXECUTOR OF AN ESTATE FORCE A PERSON?
LIVING IN A PROPERTY OF A DECEASED WHICH NAME IS ON PROPERTY AND THE PERSON LIVING THEIR HAS THEIR NAME ON THE MORTGAGE ALSO AND HAS PAID THE MORTGAGE TO DATE ?...

Low income apartments in Lacrosse WI, and Onalaska WI?
I am moving to lacrosse In the next month. I have allot of mental and physical problems and i know that i could only handle a part time job.

I also know that with a part time job im not ...

WORRIED about security, please help.?
So at my new home, which I have not moved in yet, I found that people are stealing things left and right such as the new water hose, trash cans...etc I'm not even sure that my mail is safe and ...

stressed out with apartment problems?
i had to find a place online around where my husband is stationed (Army) before he got back from deployment,i hate it here..the people on both sides of me play their music really loud between 8pm and ...

How can I get my bank to lower the interest rate on my mortgage loan?
what should i tell them when i call them? my interest rate is at 5.38%...

buying house in cash?
What is everything you need in order to pay for a house in cash (full)? i dont want to fun into any bumps in the road so we can close and everything goes smoothly
Additional Details
do ...

IF I GIVE AN CLIENT A CODE TO A LOCKBOX TO VIEW A HOME AND THE CLIENT RMOVES AN ITEM FROM THE RESIDENT?
THE CLIENT STATES THAT SHE THOUGHT THE PLACE WAS ABANDONED IN OTHER WORDS THE ITEM WAS TRASH AND WOULDN'T NO ONE CARE CAUSE IT WAS LEFT UNDER SUCH HARSH CONDITIONS. THE CLIENT WAS ARREST FROM ...

I like this one apartment, but the apartment building is up for sale?
Should I not try to move to this apartment when the building is for sale? What things can happen? Like rent hikes, can the new owner kick out tennants? Or maybe if it doesn't sell & goes to ...

where can you get GOOD free advice on the process of having a house built and financed?
Im wanting to buy a piece of land and have a house built on it, but i don't really know exactly how to go about ...

I want to rent/own a house but I want to pay $400-$600 a month are there any websites I could use to find one?
I have never owned a house....

Can my landlord tell my neighbors what is going on?
I just found out that my mother needs open heart surgery, I was at the hospital with her all weekend she is having tests done. When I came home my landlord asked what was wrong so stupidly I ...

My house has been on the market since March and we haven't had one offer. Why won't our house sell?
Our house listed on 3/7/10 and we have had a lot of traffic but no offers. My home is priced $30K less than what is selling in my neighborhood however is just as updated if not more. We have dropped ...

Basement Occupancy Question?
We have a 2 bedroom house. Our 14 year old niece has been living with us since the end of May,(and may be for quite a while)sharing a bedroom with our 2 year old daughter who doesn't sleep ...

tracynsc
Can my landlord show the house I am renting to a potential renter while I'm still in it?
Ok, here's the deal. I am moving out & I have given my landlord a months notice & have payed my rent through the time I will be here. The lease has been up for quite sometime so I am not under contract. I have about 3 more weeks before I will be out. Here's the question. The landlord has put for rent signs in the yard & is now wanting to bring potential renters in to see the house while I am still here. Is this legal & do I have to let anyone in besides the landlord?

Classy Granny
Yes. He must give you 24 hours notice.

Flower
Rating
You dont have to let prospective tenants in if they are alone. You do have to allow landlord in, usually with 24 hour notice but you know he is showing the place so tell him when to come.

cowgrl
Yes, provided he gives you proper notice (usually 24 hours, but check your lease/state law).

Your landlord needs to ensure his income by re-renting the unit ASAP.

Yes, you need to allow your landlord and prospective tenants into the property. Do not allow strangers in without the landlord, especially without notice.

Kari
He has the right to show the house to whomever he wants. Sorry, but that's legal.

Simpson G
Rating
Yep. As long as he follows the rules of the state and your original lease, he can show it. And, in fact, you are obligated to allow him to do so as long as he follows all the laws & rules.

http://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/chart-29033.html is a list by state of the notice he is required to give you. Your lease agreement may say something longer than listed here.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2010 FinancialCrisisNet Wednesday, August 20, 2014