Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Credit
Finance Discussion Forum

Why bank such insade amount for Overdraft fee?
Any most of time they don't even let the customer know how much they gonna paid, if there's overdraft....

My credit is so bad, how can I repair it?
I have no credit cards and have never had any. Cant get a loan and cant find a co-signer. Got stuck with loan notes in a divorce and fell behind. It takes every thing I make to pay my bills, I have ...

Is it really bad if i dont have a credit card?

i only have a saving account that i have about $ 9000 in it and like $300 cash with me ....
so i only pay cash if i need to buy something.
is it bad if i dont have a credit card? ...

what are some good ways to reestablish my credit?

if i pay my minimum amount due on my credit card my balance would be decrease or it will stay as is?

When a person passes is it not normal if the person has credit card debts etc they are automaticaly paid off.?

When you apply for the credit card offers doens't that go against your credit?

With 720 credit score, $7500 available & $1300 to owe would canceling a card (have 3, 2 w/ $0) hurt my score?
The 2 cards with $0 balance:
1.) $2100 available and only pay roughly $8.00/month for fraud detection
2.) $1500 available and pay around $10.00/month for a payment protection

is there a statue of limitation on a credit card balance.?

Where is my wallet?
I admit it, I'm messy, a pack rat, and disorganized. I don't really have any routines (as in putting things back where they belong) so... my wallet is MISSING! I pumped gas today, then ...

If you go over your limit on a VISA credit card? do you get charged the overlimit fee monthly or daily?

company taking money from my credit card for debt thats not mine without my permission?
i helped a friend by making a one off payment on his behalf,they asked for my name and my credit card number etc and i spoke to them over the phone and agreed to pay a one off payment. recently ...

Where can i go online to get a Free Credit Report?
Where can i go online to get a Free Credit Report without using a credit card or having to pay..
I'am needing my credit score ASAP without ...

Does anyone else feel discriminated against because they don't have Credit Cards or cheque books?

Is it a good idea to close a credit card account after you have paid it off? will it look good on your credit?

What happens If I don't do anything about my 46,000USD credit card debt?
I know that I have an option to file for bankruptcy, but just wondering what happens if I absolutely don't do anything. I have already changed my phone number and I moved to a new apartment so ...

A lot of debt and bad credit score, what is the next step?
I have a credit score of 501
I have 3 credit cards that are with collection agencies that total about $2800
one medical bill with a collection agency that totals about $4,500
I am a ...

does bankrupy reall hurt credit when you are so deep you don't have any money to pay for any debt?

if a company files a judgement aginst you what can you do?
a credit card company filed a judgement against me in city court for an unpaid bill. i tried to set up monthly payments but their being mean and very nasty. what are my rights once it gets to this ...

does paying your electric bill, cable bill and water bill help your credit?
my husband and i are trying to build our credit. will the above help? and what are some other ways to build credit fast. we got married at 16 so we made lots of bad choices. so we have the worst ...

thjzip
Can Creditors force us to sell our house with a lien?
We own a house under 4 names, 3 brothers, 1 sister
in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. My mom put it into the
4 of us as equal owners of the house, since she does
not want to write a will. However, my 2nd brother,
who owns one quarter of the house, has $78,000
in credit card debt! If my brother is not able to pay
the $78,000, and the creditors put a lien on our house,
can they later force us to sell our house?
a) My brother only owns 1/4 of the house, so can
the creditors force the sale of the house without
notrifying the other 3 owners?
b) If a lien goes on the house, are we OK, until we try
to sell the house?
c) or can theyforce us to sell the house after 4 months
after the lien is put on the house?
Has anyone gone thru something similar?
What has your experince being?
I am looking for Canadian experince,
in the city of Toronto, Ontario, Canda (ie Canadian law)
d) can we stay safely in the house & not sell it
even if there is a lien? (thjzip@yahoo.ca)

www.creditsolutionsfla.com
Rating
a) no they cannot
b)yes you are
c)no they cannot
d)yes you can

but to also help your debted brother with his current situation, these leins and collectable debt can be reduced to a lower figure...lets suppose $78,000: he can save in the range of $25,000!!! let us show you how:

www.creditsolutionsfla.com

Corn_Flake
Rating
You need to ask your attourney - not stupid ppl on yahoo answers.

4 strings
first you go to court,you get a judgement,if you cantstick to that and pay that way,they can ,and somtimes do seize and sell your personal property to collect a debt

natzman has a good idea,,buying your brother out

naztman2000
Rating
dont listen to who are you. no one can force u to sell your place of residence. when a lien is placed on your home it is just saying that the creditors who placed the lien on your home get's first dibs on the money owed to them. so if you sell your home for lets say 256,000.00 dollars than the first 78,000.00 will go to them. if others have a lien on your home it continues down the line and u get what's left after all the creditors get their money.
as long as u owe any amount to anybody wether it is a business or another person by law they have a right to place a lien on any asset you have to ensure they get their payment. you should have your brother sell his share of the house to the three of you for 1 dollar and have him removed off of the deed of trust. that way he can settle with the creditors and you guys can keep the house.

slickquid
Rating
Contact a real estate attorney, this is far to serious question for this forum.

Frankster_3
Rating
I am a contractor who has put leins on houses. The only way for someone to collect on a lein is for the owner/s to sell or borrow against the property. You will be required to pay the lein at that time but no they can not take your house.

Paula M
Generally speaking, a lien holder cannot force the sale of a residence...

you each have an undivided interest.

The only forced sale would be a foreclosure by the bank holding the mortgage.

However, a lien has to be cleared before title can be changed. If you sell the property down the road, your title agency will require that the lien be satisfied and recorded before any sale can be complete.

That USA, but it's very similar in Canada.

You bigger worry should be if title is currently held properly as joint owners because if not, you four will have major expenses in correcting title and tax consequences if not held properly....

That should be your worry, not your brother's irresponsibility. You really don't want to co own anything with a debt ridden person.

perfecttiming1
The multiple ownership makes it complicated. If your brother pledged his quarter of the property as collateral for the debt, then they may "own" one quarter of the property.

This is too serious to rely on Yahoo for answers. You need to talk to an attorney with Real Estate expertise.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2010 FinancialCrisisNet Tuesday, September 2, 2014