Home | Links | Contact Us | Bookmark
Financial Forum Search :
   Homepage      News      Financial Topics     Finance Resources      Financial Forum  
Financial Forum    Corporations
Finance Discussion Forum

Has anyone heard of IGS ENERGY?
I got an invitation to join this supplier of natural gas under the Gas Choice Program. They claim to save us money on our gas bill if we join them, like we get our gas from them but still remain a ...

what is swot analysis for UPS company?
SWOT analysis is a tool for auditing an organization and its environment. It is the first stage of planning and helps marketers to focus on key issues. SWOT stands for strengths, weaknesses, ...

can i connect a bluray player or hd dvd player to a regular tube tv?
and if i can will it improve the image quality at all?...

Does someone want to help start a successful vitamin company? I would be ready to interview for a partner.?
I have been in the process of starting a vitamin company. The factory producing my product burned to the ground last week. I would intertain the prospect of a partner....

1.wat is meant by portfolio management in simple terms ?
in management wat exactly means by the terms and tell in the simple terms dont use ...

I'm looking for a legitimate company to help me patent and develop an invention, not steal it, any suggestions

Ethical or Not? Why?
A vice president of operations for a bank has instructed the bank's computer programmer to use a 365 day year to compute interest on depository accounts (payables). She also instructed the ...

Are there any inventors out there that have used or heard of a company called Davison inventegration ?

we want mumbai's exporters email address for business purpose only?
we have dtdc courier ...

Questions about stores (franchise questions)(dunkin donuts, kfc, carvel)?
Dunkin Donuts
Dunkin Donuts operates with what two other quick serve stores?
what is the minimun initial cash required for a dunkin donut store?
Are there any dunkin donut stores fore ...

Where in the heck can i find out how many vehicles were sold by Toyota Motor Corp. In the US years 1996-2000?
I am working on a project for college and cant find any relevant data. I looked on their website and their 10k report i have been looking for hours and i am totally frustrated please please help me....

the best company must have philosopy, is it true ?

Walmart is cool? yes?

companies in the philippines that sponsors fundraising project to benefit medical and surgical missions?
the project would serve to raise funds for our organizations yearly free medical, surgical and vaccination ...

how to we get dataentries jobs from original companies?
how to we get dataentries jobs from original ...

Who owns the world's richest house?
It's an INDIAN....

Has anyone come in contact with a company CMS Textiles Limited? They have offered me an odd job opportunity...?
I didn't need to give them any money ...and they just sent me a very large real check I can keep 500 dollars of and wire the rest of the money to them...and they will continue to send me these ...

Can I still submit the patent if I left the company?
At my previous employer, I worked on a web product that ultimately evolved to something quite creative. A manager at the company told me that I should patent it and she could help me. I know that the ...

oil worker salary.?
average salary for oil workers in the middle ...

Do you support tax breaks for businesses?

SHA
2.what is a type of research that uses focus groups or small studies to get a “feel” for the problem?

imisidro
Focus group study is one type of qualitative market research.

You identify the target audience or customer, then invite a few (anywhere from 8-15 or more) people that represent the various customer profiles. You put them in a room together and with a moderator, start asking them their opinions and emotional responses to whatever the subject of the study

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum - Forum - Links - 1 - 2 - RSS - All RSS Feeds
The Causes and the Results. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2010 FinancialCrisisNet Thursday, April 24, 2014